Your health always comes first
We make sure our Medicaid members are covered from head to toe.
RightCare gives you every service you get through Medicaid, including:
- Primary care services for you and your child
- Yearly checkups for you and your child
- Hospital care
- 24-hour emergency care
- Immunizations for children under 21 years old
We partnered with Superior/Block Vision to offer our members these services at no cost:
- Eye exams
- One pair of prescription glasses every 12 months for children under 21
- One pair of prescription glasses every 24 months for adults 21 and older
To find an eye doctor who accepts RightCare near you, call 1-800-879-6901.
- No limits on medicines for adults
- Up to 20% off most over-the-counter medicines and more at Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies
Need a Ride? Nonemergency Medical Transportation (NEMT)
- We can help you or your child get a ride, at no cost, to the doctor, hospital, dentist, and drugstore.
- Call us 48 hours before at 1-877-447-3101 (TTY 711) or download the Access2Care (A2C) app.
- All you need is your ID number, provider’s name, and the address.
- Click here to learn more. - Member Mailing-Transportation Postcard
- Ear doctor visits
- Family planning services and supplies (such as birth control)
- Behavioral (mental) health services
- Help with substance abuse (such as alcohol or drugs)