Attention Members Impacted by Natural Disaster Events
April 17, 2022: Governor Abbott Amends Wildfire Disaster Declaration
March 27, 2022: Governor Abbott Amends Wildfire Disaster Declaration
March 21, 2022: Governor Abbott Amends Wildfire Disaster Declaration
March 18, 2022: Governor Greg Abbott Issued a Disaster Declaration for 11 Texas Counties in Response to Wildfire Activity
We're here to help.
For members impacted by a natural disaster event, know that you have Scott and White Health Plan's support and wishes for a safe and swift recovery. We're here to help you in any way we can—working with hospital systems, pharmacies, and other providers to ensure you get the care and medications you need.
Contact Scott and White Health Plan's Customer Service Team for assistance accessing care and/or medical services:
- • Dial the number on the back of your ID card
- • Or, send a message to a Customer Advocate through the member portal.
Care & Coverage Updates
If you are a member in one of the impacted counties, please contact RightCare Member Service Team. We want to help make sure you have access to any care and medication you may need.
Helpful Tips & Phone Numbers
- • For emergencies, call 9-1-1 or go directly to the nearest hospital.
- • For non-emergencies, call RightCare Member Service to find a doctor or health care professional in your network.
- • Talk to a nurse—24/7—by calling 1-800-724-7037 or 1-877-505-7947.
- • If you have your member ID card, bring it with you when you get care.
- • If you don't have your ID card, call RightCare Member Service or print a temporary card from our member portal.